Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 @ 7:10 AM
outbreak
Look who's up and early again -.-|||

Read a bit of news and the swine flu thing look kinda bad.
My out was like, "Don't go overseas anymore la!"

-.-||||| Most prolly gonna see how much a flu shot costs and go for it, after that before the trip take Vit C everyday and carry around with me anti-bacterial hand sanitiser and wet wipes.

Wonder how it came about in the first place. Gah!

OH AND I FOUND SOME OLD PHOTOGRAPHS!

I almost couldn't recognise my parents!
They were so beautiful that it hurt a little just to see them then.

The ones I dug out were wedding photos. It was kind of funny. Will explain more when I have time to scan/photo them.

Seeya.