Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
hot days
These few days have been a tad unexpected.

Rather busy, gonna start on some paper work again later on.

Went to work, on the side went to go collect a cheque on behalf of my colleague, that dude was such a bitch I sincerely felt like doing this do him:

Photobucket

What a TOTAL bitch, the moment I heard his voice on the phone I knew he was the bitchy gay type already.

Made me walk under the scorching sun til I almost went mad.

Last night was an impromptu gathering with some of the usuals at T3, just nice my dad flying off to Germany however when I arrived he had already went into the gates.

Bubble tea and my beloved POPEYE'S BISCUITS =3

Was rather fun though , haven't see all of them in ages, have yet to see Daryl & TF as well, so damn long!

Anyhoo, if you really find the weather super unbearable, you can try getting this product, I bought it coz after the heat wave started, I started to get an outbreak on my forehead and neck and I knew it was because of my oily scalp already.

Review: Original Source




Product info:

Original source shampoo and body washes are made with a concentrated amount of essential oils.

They come in a few variations of smells and sources, however the only ones I've used are the Mint & tea tree and Mandarin orange ones.

www.originalsource.co.uk

Price: SGD$8.80 for 250ML at Guardian

Why I love this product:

The smell & effect is so strong! It will wear off a little but the initial wearing off stages is very distinct and can be felt.

Especially for the mint series as it has a very strong menthol sensation.
Using it on the scalp or skin is like applying prickly heat powder or medicated oil except without the heat but more of the "cooling sensation".

Simply put, it is like eating a mentos or menthol sweet and gulping down water after, the chilling sensation will be there.

This mint & tea tree shampoo is really good for my scalp, I have an OILY scalp, very prone to pimples sometimes during hot weather. This helps me wash off excess oil, and it does not really dry out my hair, you could couple it with the conditioner that is also sold if your hair is extra dry.

One last tip, wash off with cold water, the sensation is good. LOL

The orange one I used to use it for mornings before going to school as the citrus smell really wakes me up and the mint one is too cold to use in the mornings.

Orange shampoo more noted for its moisturising effect on hair though!

Why I dislike this product:

The price is exorbitant. So expensive. Plus the product is kind of hard to find, its not really common in every beauty/necessity shop.

TAKE NOTE, DO NOT LET PRODUCT GET IN EYES! It will sting, immediately flush out shampoo or soap in eye if product gets in.

Rating :

3.5/5 stars

1 mark off for the price!
0.5 marks off for the stinging if products gets in eye.

Labels: