Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 6:33 AM
starving
Starving, I slept from about early evening yesterday till today 5am after royally pissing the bf off yesterday when I accused him of cheapiness when it comes to me.

Nothing to eat and I am literally STARVING.

GAWD, so hungry. Later still got a meeting at 8pm. dang.

Oh well.


- Ask bf for his days off
- Submit work schedule
- Look through proposals by sat

- ITINERY!!!!!!!!!
- CLEAN BLOODY ROOOM
- TECH AUDIT T_T [@U#()!I#()@!#]
- Call MR LEE of Kai Now to follow up on quotations!
- Call ANDY to notify him faxed already. EMAIL INSTEAD.
- SAFETY AUDIT
- INVENTORY LIST
- SPUR!!!!!
SCS/TOEL

08th APR - APPRAISAL
09th APR - EVENT
13th APR - MEETING AT GY

17th APR - TECH AUDIT DUE / GY SPEECH DAY
29th APR - PATHLIGHT INSPECTION 10 am AMK 10

WANT TO GET:

-An oven!
-Sewing machine!
-Mayonnaise
-Spices
-Chilli a few pieces
-Cabbage/Xiao bai chye/Chye sim
-Smoked salmon
-Roe?
-SPOONS WTF [ALL MY SPOONS DON'T KNOW GO WHERE]
-Bloody cooking pot for cooking noodles
-WORK SHOES T_T

RMB:

-Call Spur to set up an appt.
-Attend to Mr Pao's M&E probs
-Attend to Mr Poon's daikin prob

-Get started on some reading for degree course [ I RECEIVED ME OFFER PACKAGE!]
-PLAN A DINNER FOR JULIUS/JEN
-MAKE UP MY SPRING BREAK LIST.
-Get a bloody tag pocket for my bloody pass COMPANY KNOWS WHEN MY TAG POCKET SPOILS HAHAHAHA
-GET NEW STATIONARY!
-CLEAR MY WARDROBE
-REMIND JEREMY ABOUT MY LEAVE APPLICATION!
-CALL JETSTAR ASK THEM HELP ME CHECK HOW MUCH.

Labels: