Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, April 03, 2009 @ 4:18 AM
New beginings
Well well well.

It has been hectic. I have quite a number of stuff to catch up on.
A piece of news though.

My new job requires me to visit clubs/venues.

Thus , I decided to organise my very own SPRING BREAK SG version.

The lucky person to be dragged along would be Jacq as I want to save as much money as possible and that would be hitting the clubs on ladies' night. =3

Rather thrilling prospect on chronicling our escapades, even though Jacq has yet to agree but I'm sure I can sweet-talk /bribe her/negotiate a sweet deal with her yeas?

Will come up with a list soon.

Have yet to blog about dinner with Charles & my company's 10th year anniversary!

Note to self:

- Ask bf for his days off
- Submit work schedule
- Look through proposals by sat
- ITINERY!!!!!!!!!
- CLEAN BLOODY ROOOM
- TECH AUDIT T_T [@U#()!I#()@!#]
- Call MR LEE of Kai
- Call ANDY to notify him faxed already.
- SAFETY AUDIT
- INVENTORY LIST
- SPUR!!!!!

Ok, will be back when I've got a bit more time.

Labels: , , ,