Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Sunday, March 29, 2009 @ 5:47 PM
EARTH HOUR!
Initially wanted to go out to town to experience Earth Hour 2009 where a lot of building's facade lights are switched off.

However, due to my dates being very late, decided to nua at home first.

Don decided to join some raid online than come out with us, so a few hours later, Roy , CL , Mike and I found ourselves at Park lane going to play Left4dead, which was pretty exciting!

The first map was easier than the 2nd one we played, coz the 2nd one I kept dying T_T

I'm the player that always lurks around the back, don't dare to run infront hero.
Thus I always have the problem of shooting my team mates. HAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Hey man, they don't crouch and when a horde comes, I just fire away with my machine gun.

Overall pretty amused!

We then tottered along to fei fei for wanton mee and soon rolled hommmmmme.

Thank goodness for EDMW, I get to see the blacking out in pictures and vids even though I wasn't there ;3

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2318596&page=3

Labels: