Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 @ 2:53 AM
Joel's answers sucked
tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her:

Suntec convention center one of the halls.
Stepped in and surveyed the crowd and my eyes lingered on the goofy looking green jacket dude.
Proved to me no such thing as love at first sight but there is such thing as a good vibe at first sight.



what’s a weird habit or quirk that s/he has?:

Dude seems to like my chubby cheeks I have no idea why. o.O

what makes him/her happy?:

Me. And PSP games. (BOOO! SHOULD BE ME ONLY!)

what makes him/her sad?:


Me.

what makes him/her angry?:

Me.

what excites him/her?

Hoping it was me but unfortunately that ass gets excited at the latest gadgets.

tell us something funny about him/her:

One can of Tiger beer makes him drunk like a hobo and when he laughs he looks super goofy.

what’s s/he like at home?:

In front of the computer watching anime or on the bed playing PSP.

what’s s/he like at work/school?:

He describes to me as being super guai. I agree to a certain extent.
Work wise he is super responsible, good for him but bad for me. He places his work above me.

At $4.50/hr at GV is more impt than me. PFFFFT.

describe his/her room:

Too blue. Tidy but boring. Worst of all, no picture of me.

what’s his/her best friend like?:

Sometimes funny and I seem to see a lot of people with resemblance of him everywhere I go,

do you know who s/he hates the most?:
who knows?

have you met his/her exes?:

no

do his/her parents like you?:

I haven't got the glorified honour of meeting his royal highness' parents, the king & the queen.

what’s the first thing s/he would do or say if s/he fell down and scraped their knee:

Start "sa-qiaoing" at me to sayang him. If I am not around , he'd prolly just stand up and dust his knees.

what would s/he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?:

Ask me what to do. -.-

which shop would s/he spend the most time at in a shopping mall?:

River island

what would s/he have for a typical breakfast?:

he hardly eats breakfast, unless you talking when he's in camp ah.

where would s/he want to go for dinner?:

Someone that sells sashimi.

what kind of movie would s/he choose at the cinema?:

Block buster movies, touching ones.

describe his/her taste in music:

Cheena. oldies and general slow pop songs.

if s/he wasnt going out with you, who would s/he be going out with?:

I got this down flat and pat.

*Breathes in*

A xiao bu dian (petite girl) with small hands and feet, skinnier than him, punctual for meetings, won't oversleep, loves to clean up her room, saves money, don't take cab, does well in her school and work and got big eyes

what item in his/her wardrobe would you like to burn:

His berms. So he won't always wear slippers out with me .

what is s/he good at?:

His studies, work, taking care of me, being there in the middle of the night when I'm not feeling weel and got to call someone to cry at.

what is s/he totally horrible at?:

Doting on me. Saying the right words, or showing the effort or attempt to care.

what’s something about him/her that is annoying/infuriating?:

His ignorance.

what’s something that you two fundamentally disagree on?:

What pet should we get next time ( ME BUNNY HE DOG)

what’s something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?:

Some pple are assholes, and some are damn nice.

is s/he possessive?:

pffft. I wish.


why would s/he succeed in life?:

He's hardworking.

what is the coolest gift that s/he has ever given you?:

The 1st year BKK trip and notebook.

what is s/he obsessed with?:

The latest gadgets. WHYWHY NOT ME!

what does s/he avoid at all costs?:

Cheese and milk.

what does s/he spend the most money on?:

His own savings.

describe his/her typical sunday:

Nuaing at his own home then come find me

why would s/he be dangerous?:

He can break my heart in 2 secs flat.

tell us about a time s/he looked absolutely gorgeous:

I would say all the time, but one particular time was when he just graduated from poly, and waiting to go in NS 2007 CNY day 8, when he came to pick me up after my first day at ITP

what do you love most about him/her?:

You know? I ask myself that all the time. I just seem to, don't know why.

the biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your partner:

I'm not the perfect girl out there. Someday you all may or may not get it.

Labels: