Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 2:51 AM
sashimi
Would you believe I'm a convert?

I actually managed to enjoy eating sashimi!
From hating it to actually full blown craving it!

HAHAHA! All thanks to this!




Seriously, YUMMY CHIPS! Just that it is a little wasteful on resources with the double bagging and the amount is not that great for its price [ Sheng shiong selling 2 for $2.50 I think , current promo]

Only salmon though! It is the only one I'm eating whahaahhaaha.

Anyhoo, I am now trawling through the web looking at stuff again, I am considering extending the vacation but BF is worried on the money issues as the hotel we've booked would set us back $200+ =\ SIAN.

Now must really pray TY can find me a super cheap motel.
Work wise, everything OKEH only, not spectacular but moderate.

Tmr is a family gathering at aunt's place. I plan to help them do up a family photo album.

I just found out that I don't really have any baby photos T_T

That is so sad la. Stupid parents. When I heard the reason from my aunt I was even more WTFBBQ.

oh and the day before yesterday, I had my first experience of autumn in Singapore.

HAHAHA. First time in my life I ever raked leaves and fished them out of the pond.
I raked them all into nice little bundles of yellow molehills.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh wellness. Need to rest,toodle loo!

Labels: ,