Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 1:48 AM
Companys 10th anniversary.
I just rolled back home from JW's 21st birthday outing =)

Got locked out again and luckily the stupid brother woke up to open the door for me but not without giving me an ear blast first. One more time this happens I am bloody super gluing the latch.

Lucky he open the door for me and his GF was staying over [ THEY JUST CROSSED THEIR 6 YEARS on 2/4/09 SIX YEARS WOR] or else I also will flare up at him already

Anyway, lets start from 31st March!

That night went to have a bday dinner for Charles who I have not met up for the LONGEST time EVER.

Photobucket



His somewhat birthday ice creamn LOL, Swensens doesn't use sparklers anymore =\
Haha! The only ang mo friend I have. Anyway, we had a pleasant time catching up and of all things I forgot to bring out his charger to return him AGAIN. URGH!

Tottered home soon after when Vivo closed.

The next day, on April fool's!



Photobucket





It was held at Fort Canning Park. Apt venue as well! The entire corp attended the huge celebration held la. There were several activity stalls such as massage stalls, make your own gel candle workshops, glamour shot stall and popcorn/ice cream, etc etc.




Colleagues giving the Glamour shot stall a go.



If its one thing that we actually ran for, it was the catering as all of us were starving. REALLY disliked those stupid queue cutting aunties, wtf, no shame one ah?!

The event was catered by Elsie's kitchen, VERY NICE! Would totally recommend it, the setting , display and taste was not bad!



Team Leaders HAHAHA.



Me, Sara & Rafeah.



Hahahaha!



More colleagues, I am SUPER impressed that my boss actually wears THREADLESS tees ok. LOL



Mr Bean boss and the emcee, freaking funny dude I tell you, he had to keep on running up and down the slopes of fort canning to get participants.





PUNJABI DANCE~

And the last activity for the day was the screening of Mamma mia! However I left since I've already watched that show.

All in all, very nice experience, first time attending such a huge scale anniversary event in a company. Hahahaha.

Yesterday, operation keep joel in my room again.It was spent with 2 laptops and 2 of us using it to research itinerary details.

WTF, WHO KNEW FISHERMAN'S WHARF IS THE SAME AS Yu ren ma tou!?!?! [ I effing thought yuren matou = fish human horse head la]

VOMIT BLOOD. Worse thing was bf also don't know how to read fantizhi!!! T_T

Late at night cook noodles, found out he liked soupy noodles _)#@)(#(# and watched Marley & me.

Not a bad movie, but I'd rather save the $.

And BACK to our 21st Bday celebration for JW!

I was tasked with the one to choose a place for us to eat, and I wanted something nice as it is after all, JW's 21st!

So I logged on hungrygowhere and spotted a promo for Pasta Inc.

We had hell a lot of trouble finding it. The staff was kind enough to call and ask us whether we could find the place a not and in the end gave us directions HAHAHA.


Photobucket

FINALLY!

Photobucket

This little gem of a find is tucked away along a row of shop houses!

Photobucket

Bread and olive oil as an appetizer.

Photobucket

Setting. Kinda dark right but its alright leh!

Photobucket

Calamari, the peeps really liked it alot, very fresh,not like those stringy frozen flash fried stuff.

Photobucket

Jacq's Squid ink pasta which was surprisingly good!

Photobucket

More pasta!

We ended the night with a wonderful movie,

Gran Torino




About a bitter old man adapting to life as more and more immigrants flood his suburb town.
Don't we all wish we have a bitter old grandpa/friend to make him smile ?

Click the link above to see what is it about.

Photobucket

Birthday boy on the left!HAHAHAHAAA

I knew him for about....14 years now! ALL THE WAY FROM PRI 1.

HAHAHAHA. The dumb bitch last time told me not to "friend" this guy and I was like, " why?"

He then told me he was called a name by that dude and when I asked what the name meant , he said " AIYAH! Just a bad word la ! DON'T FRIEND HIM!"

Went home to ask my mom what the hell was "CB?"and got slapped twice. WTF, will never forget that incident la CHOY JIAN WEI!

I hope things will work out for you mighty fine after NS and that you'll be happy always my old friend.

Cheers!

Labels: , , ,