Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
Cartoons
Guess what I've been watching lately?







=) HEEE!!!!! I am currently SUPER INFATUATED with this stick dude. I literally break out in smiles when I see him on screen.





AHAHAHA! Yes, you got that right, it's Foster's home for imaginary friends!

My bf asked me recently what is up with me and imaginary friends. Well, nothing leh, just so happens the cartoons/films I like have them la!

I find that whenever I am feeling crappy, lonely , homesick, unwell, restless, sad, happy or whatever, I like to watch cartoons and have to eat something while I'm watching.

Just like Ted in HIMYM, he watches starwars when he's everything, I watch cartoons, specifically The Simpsons and Futurama.

Just like the other day when I had an appraisal , it wasn't bad at all , but I just felt a little niggling over an issue and even though it was just about 1 or 2 hrs to my work at the call center, I barreled home to watch the Simpsons with BK for an hr just to make myself feel better.

Currently I am trying to find this cartoon:

The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers



They speak some weird language la, but I like that stupid character ENK, the dude that looks like a PILL with a nose and stick arms and leg along with it.

You can read about the brothers here.

I like his stupid screaming and actions la, along with his personality that his talent is looking cute. LOL



Enk for the win!

Hahahaha, I am off to watch some show or the other.

Labels: ,