Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 8:46 AM
Adrenalini brothers
Ok, it's official .

I am slightly obsessed with The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers.

SOMEBODY PLEASE! TELL ME WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR SERIES!??!!


HAHAHA, currently trying to learn how to speak their fictitious Rendoosian language on their website. WTF damn funny la, I was watching a few of the clips and taking a look at the comments as well.

Turns out Enk seems to be the youngest and always getting bullied, Xan seems to be the mastermind and Adi seems to just follow along.

And look! The brothers when they were young! ENK IS SO CUTE!!!!! XD



SEE THIS EPISODE:



Oh and I also saw this episode:



They made a reference to a British christmas cartoon classic, I looked arnd for it and found it.

Called , "The Snowman."

Wiki-ed it as well, it turns out that it was a children's book, WORDLESS. Just pictorial. The cartoon in the end was wordless as well except for one segment they incorporated a song, walking in the air, which is the video below.

Looks good too....



We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you

Far across the world
The villages go by like dreams
The rivers and the hills, the forests and the streams

Children gaze open mouthed
Taken by surprise
Nobody down below believes their eyes

We're surfing in the air
We're swimming in the frozen sky
We're drifting over icy mountains floating by

Suddenly swooping low
On an ocean deep
Rousing up a mighty monster from his sleep

And walking in the air
We're dancing in the midnight sky
And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly

We're walking in the air
We're walking in the air