Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 1:44 AM
house
House did it again.

T_T *CRIES*



SPOILER ALERT.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED


Totally loved Season 5 Episode 20 - Simple explanation
I love how there were 2 stories were side by side.
I loved House's reaction.
I totally digged the ending with the song and the funeral and how his close friends, even thirteen who is a girl went to be his pall bearer.

I always used to think that only strong men were hired to carried the casket.

That part was really touching la. I don't know whether you'll get what I mean but FKING TOUCHING.

And the part of the sick couple when the truth came out and the conversation between Taub and House.

T_T

ARGH, what a sad feeling.