Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 8:57 AM
LOOK WHO'S UP BRIGHT & EARLY!
LOOK WHO'S UP BRIGHT & EARLY!

HAH! Later on at night got call center work again. -.-
BF and I were having a convo the other day, recently I've been trolling around flowerpod forums doing intensive TPE info farming for my ever changing itinerary.

I spotted this topic started by a guy and he was asking:

" Would you girls choose :

A) a guy who earns $12k a month and drives a car but not much topic to talk about.

B) a guy who earns around $3k a month , no car but can talk hell lot of topics."

And I am VERY INTERESTED to know what you people think, regardless of whether you are guy or girl.



I was telling bf about it and he was like," the girl should pick the $12K guy"

And I was like , stunned please. He's totally not helping his fellow man -.-

He went on stating that, " $12 k a month can really give the girl a very comfortable life you know? Especially if want to have kids, you know how expensive it is? $3k nowadays not enough one."

Shows how much he knws about girls sia -.- Yes true, some are rather materialistic and will hanker over tangible stuff like the cold hard cash and sleek cold metal car.

However, to me, I would definitely pick (B), it is quite difficult to find someone that you can really click with you know?

Plus the added fact the rich bastard is so rich , what are the chances women will throw themselves at him and would you want that on your mind every time you possibly go to sleep alone at home or maybe have kids already but found out that srsly not compatible than how?

I personally think that for us girls to solely depend on a guy for income is a very risky thing to do. I believe a lot of you will also agree with me right? HEH!

OH OH! And recently I've been on a .gif kick man!

what is a .gif?

Simply put, it is an animated picture.

Like the one in the below post. Haha, I really find that it accentuates my point.

OKOKOK, UPDATE WHEN I GOT MORE TIME.

BB!



- Ask bf for his days off
- Submit work schedule
- Look through proposals by sat

- ITINERY!!!!!!!!!
- CLEAN BLOODY ROOOM
- TECH AUDIT T_T [@U#()!I#()@!#]
- Call MR LEE of Kai Now to follow up on quotations!
- Call ANDY to notify him faxed already. EMAIL INSTEAD.
- SAFETY AUDIT

- INVENTORY LIST
- SPUR!!!!!
SCS/TOEL

08th APR - APPRAISAL
09th APR - EVENT
13th APR - MEETING AT GY
17th APR - TECH AUDIT DUE / GY SPEECH DAY

29th APR - PATHLIGHT INSPECTION 10 am AMK 10

WANT TO GET:

-An oven!
-Sewing machine!
-Mayonnaise
-Spices
-Chilli a few pieces

-Cabbage/Xiao bai chye/Chye sim
-Smoked salmon
-Roe?
-SPOONS WTF [ALL MY SPOONS DON'T KNOW GO WHERE]
-Bloody cooking pot for cooking noodles
-WORK SHOES T_T

RMB:

-Call Spur to set up an appt.
-Attend to Mr Pao's M&E probs
-Attend to Mr Poon's daikin prob
-Get started on some reading for degree course
[ I RECEIVED ME OFFER PACKAGE!]
-PLAN A DINNER FOR JULIUS/JEN
-MAKE UP MY SPRING BREAK LIST.
-Get a bloody tag pocket for my bloody pass COMPANY KNOWS WHEN MY TAG POCKET SPOILS HAHAHAHA
-GET NEW STATIONARY!
-CLEAR MY WARDROBE
-REMIND JEREMY ABOUT MY LEAVE APPLICATION!
-CALL JETSTAR ASK THEM HELP ME CHECK HOW MUCH.