Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Thursday, May 07, 2009 @ 2:22 AM
the weather is gorgeous.
The weather is gorgeous, no I kid you not. I LOVE stormy nights, they make lying in bed that extra special.

Then why am I not in bed you ask?

COZ I HAVE A FREAKING HEADACHE T_T. I don't know what happen too!!
Now I am rummaging around the house for all the leftover medication I find and actually pulled out two likely candidates, however being me, I am freaking kiasee.

Went to google the two drug usages. So far very dumb assed leh! Both say for pain, but what type of pain??! headaches counted a not??!

mefenamic acid & suniton

OH WOE! I almost felt like ringing up geeko, he's a medic, DUH" but him being him with his finicky PMS-y syndrome of his 8hr slp cycle, he might just tell me to eat an excess of that drug in his mild stupor and rage of being woken up so late.

No one to cry to so came here to whine.

WHERE THE FISH IS THE PANADOL WHEN YOU NEED IT.

K I go find now. BYE.

P.S: enjoy the night's weather!

EDIT at 2.36am:

PS, I FOUND ANAREX IN THE FRIDGE! WOOOH! specifically for headache only from that time I chao keng at MP to get an MC with Geeko and EH. HAHAHHAA, Taking a look at the back of the tab, I found out it was the bloody same as suniton lor. WTF. Make me run around.

Labels: