Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 2:49 AM
Of all sorts



Well now, the other day Omala was saying that I rarely update anymore, at least not as often as I used to.

Coming from an almost non-existent blogger nia -.-

Anyhoo, will recap like crazy, can't take it? Too bad, coz I'll be MIA for the following week with reasons above!

1st May - Labour day!


Had work in the call center in the morning ! Pay was good, thus I put myself in for a slot and got it.

After that went to find my bf and fly around as usual.

Photobucket

MEH! GLoria jeans' $3 drink ain't that great, but Bf liked it.

Can't really remember what happened but I think it was operation keep bf in room again. HAHAHAHAHA.

What, makes life more interesting. I can be a part-time secret agent.

2nd May - SECRET MISSION

First half of our secret mission, the usual suspects, was at McDonalds Parkway. 2nd Half was at Roy's, we all rolled around half asleep at 4am and we still weren't done.

Photobucket

Don says hi.

3rd May - Julius' DAMN belated birthday dinner

Look who's working!

Photobucket

Was so shocked to see her jump field so drastically. HAHAHA, in fact so was Julius, as Jen usually promotes cosmetics and skin care. Turns out its just ad hoc work.

After her dinner we went to Fish & Co to have a very filling dinner, caught up so much as well! HAHAHAHA.

8th May - Effing busy day.

Had an inspection in the morning at Pathlight, a school for autistic children I heard, beautiful school, it totally did not look like a school. All of us were very impressed with it.

Then had a meeting at noon, and ran home after that to get ready for Mao's NDU grad night at Marina Mandarin.

Photobucket

Mao was like, " Theme is glamorous, but I don't care I am just wearing a formal shirt and jeans."

I was like," o.0 You sure a not? Later everyone wear nice nice you down there odd one out lor."

At the end of the day when I reached, true to my word, everyone was dressed to the nines.
En route to meet Mao at the ballroom I was like, " See la!" at him.


Mao: They're all crazy.

HAHHAAHHA Typical Mao la!

Photobucket

He was a very lucky fellow the whole night, keep on winning things.

Photobucket



Met with a few familiar faces! Lester, my orientation grp mate and Max, volleyball mate!

Photobucket

In fact, main organiser was Max, and he did a splendid job. It is the very same ballroom where my cousin's wedding dinner room was held. And Mao paid such a hefty price for both of us , I was like WTF.

Even though I knew no one there, the entertainment was great, as the audience was damn enthu. And I want to strangle Max the next time I see him. Why?

Mao: I always ask Max whether you pretty a not but he will always reply, " Ah? zr ah? Sweet la Sweet la!"

Mao's friends behind him were trying to hide their laughter when I was already trying to hunt Max down. Reason I didn't strangle him in the photo was because I was already in the ballroom and his date was there.


It is one thing to actually hear about shitty things and another thing to actually see it for your own eyes.

Mao & Max's hellweek was one mindf-king thing to go through. Lester was like crying in one of the scenes and another one Mao was like seriously hunched and very tired looking already. MAO LEH, the one in ATC or whatever shit don't ask just do, don't complain just do that MAO leh. Then the other guy beside him in the vid was crying as well.

Then they filmed all the tasks they have to go through and all the shit, seriously felt like crying for them man -.-|| No joke coz I if I were to actually be in their shoes, I think I'll freak out and snap. Chain push ups? Submersed in ice and water at night? Leopard crawling catching? WTF,Siao. Srsly I look up to them already.

I also was like, " Eh Mao, you say other girls you never call coz they got BF you paiseh , I also got BF why you will ask me o.O"

Mao: Too good friend with you liao thats why.

Haha! Good to know that.

Jen the other night was also asking me that I seem to be very close with guy friends, my bf won't get jealous?

My reply was that I knew whats what, a friend is a friend, nothing more, nothing less. I am not someone who is easily swayed by notions.

9th May - Jacq's SUPER belated birthday dinner

Photobucket

We went to Dallas Restaurant & Bar.
Choices were very limited and seriously, just stick with the ribs which are their specialty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Squeezing into PL's car

Photobucket

When I took this photo , PL and the guys freaked, they thought it was TP or what suddenly got a flash.

We went to One Rochester!

Photobucket

Loads of them drank tea while WS, Bday girl and I opted for cocktails.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The problem with tea is that it smells DAMN good but when it comes to taste. Dang.

10th May - Marc's 21st bday high tea!

Even though it was a few short hours , we had a good time eating high tea at Jurong Point's Kuishinbo and walking around chit chatting.

We really are very busy these days, to get together seems so hard but hey we all made it.



*chu*



Round 1



Their hi-tea spread was not that bad, it was from 3.30PM - 5PM.

They included sushi,salads, soup, porridge, a few fried items and desserts.
Approx $18.90 ++



After lunch, went to find OMALA at city hall, just nice he was there when I had to run an errand there too. HEHEHE! I complained saying that Oliner got a DSI already! I still don't have and he was like what the hell, let's go get your belated 21st present then.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I'm gonna pay him some la. But still WTFISH ! ^^

We went around AMK scouting.

And TA DAH!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Currently playing Pheonix Wright! Had HELL LOTS OF FUN WITH THE CAMERA! HEEHEE!!!



11th May - SPUR DAY

SPUR prog at Bedok ITE, that darn school is gonna close down already and for good reason lor. -.-|||

I heard quite a chunk of its enrollment also transferred away already.



Photobucket
Meh!

Photobucket>

Kinda boring! Lucky my table were 3 malay fellows that got a bit of experience with wiring. There was another classmate , who happened to be my EMSU colleague, a malay uncle, he is very nice but omg his breath -.- Every time he talked there was some sour smell mixed with the breath smokers get.

So if you smoke, TAKE NOTE OF YOUR BREATH.


Anyhow, I already got started packing, first time I really pack a suitcase in a very long time, the last time I brought a suitcase was an empty one to BKK.


=3 Will miss you guys. Hope you miss me too!

P.S: On a random note

XH, Roy's cheating on you with Ah Woo, I got photographic evidence.
I can really be a secret agent man. HEH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spot the moon! Was quite surprised to see the moon out so early at 4pm +

Photobucket

View in the mornings

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Current favourite songs:

(Recently tethering towards Electronica. WHAT! They have good tunes!)



M83 - We own the sky
They held a contest for this particular song and this vid won.
I loved it. THIS IS THE GOLDEN HOUR.
The place looks awesome as well. Wish we had some place like that in SG.



Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 Klaas remix w vocals.

I'm listening to the one without vocals though, classier please -.- The vocals ruined it!

I was really attracted by the "trumpet sound a like". My bro was blasting it in his room. Whenever I hear it, I just feel like twirling around in a middle of the field till I get dizzy. I been sounding parts of the song like nuts la, BF and Jerry also started catching it. HAHAHA.

OKOKOK I NEED SLEEP NIGHT!

Labels: , , , , ,