Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Saturday, May 15, 2010 @ 3:00 PM
I started out


with two posts one day. Two labels for the same subject however I found that writing for one side of it was particularly hard, thus I decided I'd just have to mash the two up together for the finale whereas for this penultimate post you'd have to make do with other ramblings of mine.

Well, currently I have started out on building up a few blogs for my own usages, I plan on carrying out a few projects altogether and am rather looking forward to not having to work but am rather dulled by the fact I won't have much spending money for my miscellaneous items.

I do still have a few items on my wish list ;3

I am trying v hard to raise cash to try and pay up for something as borrowing the money is not really on the agenda, however I do know my limits and if I can't handle it, I would have to borrow.

Many people have asked me on the suddenness of the prospect of being jobless, well, it definitely wasn't planned I'll give you that.

Even ran around while in Japan looking for this e-mook:



A Rebecca Taylor ( Same brand as my wallet!) carry pouch.


Was thinking I could place all my work materials ( measuring tape, mini LED light, wet wipes, hp, money etc) in it and throw it into my big bag so whenever I make my rounds I can just leave the huge bag in the office and walk around with this small thing.

Alas, once back in SG, my Mr Bean boss told me that it was not to be. So as they said, that is how the cookie crumbles.

I think I am getting into a mighty big heap of trouble in work though, am seriously in the "ORD" mood already ever since they told me I would have to resign.

Bean boss told me to stay a while more to give the next candidate the chance to apply for his "notice" of a month, thus I will be throwing letter in the middle of the month I guess.

Oh, as you all know I've also volunteered myself into the big sporting event in August.
Kind of excited, it has a bit of the NDP feeling in it. You know? The kind of like " What a stupid event, nobody cares about it yada yada" feeling but only us involved people would know how epic it was because it really wasn't about who cared about it, it was more about how much fun WE had in it. Hahaha.

Joel was going all, " It's stupid" at me and was incredulous when I told him I volunteered saying it was a waste of my time.

I think he truly mixed up the meaning of "waste". Oh the irony!

I've been posting my Jap trip pictures up in random places.

Look at how popular meh meh is!


9 strangers like him!

Other pictures I posted up garnered lukewarm responses, the most popular one with 33 hits was this though:



I have got no idea why o.O

-------------------------------------------------
Things have been looking up in school, I have spent more time with certain classmates.
I was really very touched by the gestures of the male classmates.
Every time they look at me, they'd always offer to take my bag as they don't feel comfortable seeing me carry such a huge bag. Seriously, gentlemen like them are hard to find these days.

Good news for one of my uni mates. I've went out with him a few times, we had really great amicable chats, and there was one point of time we bumped into a particular girl he was raving about.

"Her personality is very damn nice." He said.

"Oh? Then why don't you chase after her?" I countered.

" Well, I am sorry to say that I know it may sound superficial but I have the notion that I'm young and I would want the best for myself?" He said unconvincingly.

"Fiddlesticks. She looks fine." I sneered.

And he just shrugged sheepishly, but in my heart I was like , " T_T NOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER GOOD GUY TURN BAD SUPERFICIAL IDIOT!"

Guess who recently snagged himself a gf then? And the very same girl I was mentioning above! And yeap, he was damn embarrassed about it and I feel very happy for him and really do hope he'll be loads happy in future to come.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

<>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GLEE

I really dislike musicals.
I'd always fast forward all the singing parts in disney shows.
The only Disney song I actually have an inkling of remembrance would be Beauty and the Beast's theme song. I did like that cartoon, stupid clock and candle holder.

My cousin highly recommended me to watch Glee sometime back.

I straight out refused due to the musical numbers they did.
However, one night, out of desperation to just watch some show to take my mind off things, I just clicked on Glee.

And I've been hooked ever since. The story line goes real fast, and all but I am enchanted upon such an idea of a "show choir".

I was once drafted into choir in primary school, I sincerely disliked it, especially the songs.
I blame my big rib cage on choir practice! HMPH. Hahahahaha!

Glee is about a "show choir" club made up of at least 12 members and the songs performed in the series are truly, my type of music.



Defying Gravity

Truly one of my favourites ever since I heard it featured on Ugly Betty.

The song is a number of the broadway musical "Wicked".

For those who don't really have an inkling, "Wicked" is the "Prequel" to the Wizard of Oz. It shows the growing up stages of Elphaba ( The wicked witch) and the good witch etc etc. WIKIPEDIA IT.



One of the first featured songs.

AM ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE JOURNEY SONG OF MINE.

Journey - Don't stop believing.

Ah, my discovery of Journey all happened thanks to Supernatural. It started off with the song " wheel in the sky" and I got the whole album and this was one of the few songs I didn't delete.
Loved the ending when all the boys sang "do you know what it feels like to be a girl". ;)

Watching Glee really made me reminisce the days I'd just spend hours lying on the bed just listening to the radio.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Today, for the first time in a rather long time I actually fell asleep in school.
I found out yesterday that the essay and presentation I did was wrong and had to work throughout the night changing everything. I didn't sleep a wink.

During the long break, I couldn't take it and just fell asleep on the table in the student hub, only to wake up to find my classmates surrounding me doing stuff and watching videos.

I must say, even though it is very weird, I bloody miss this scene.

I really missed waking up from a cat nap to being surrounded by friends.
In NP, Ronald would be beside me playing dota, and Weeky on the other side playing some game too while the rest slacked around the area of effect around me and if the lecturer was coming to check on us, they'd nudge me up.

It just feels nice to open my eyes and the first thing I is someone smiling at me I guess, from time to time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I've recently been writing ideas all over on bits and pieces of paper whenever thoughts come about and now, I don't dare to throw anything away as I can't confirm where everything is -.-|||

FML.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to help a classmate of mine dye his hair this coming wednesday. Been a long time since I helped someone dye their hair. Hope it goes well!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

;)