Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 5:20 PM
Control

I have a confession to make.

After the break up I lost control of many things.

I tried really really hard to pull everything up together, to be responsible and take care of other people’s hearts before mine by ensuring them that I’m alright ( but I’m not…) and I neglect the building up of the tumultuous feelings inside.

How I wish I can eat away the feeling that has been gnawing hungrily inside of me.

I went shopping today, been a long time since I’ve done so.

It didn’t help that everyone was disgusted at me and screaming at me to lose weight.

It didn’t help that everybody thought I was just using it as an excuse.

No, it didn’t help at all.

And when I was in that topshop changing room trying on baggy dress after dress.

I couldn’t help but feel immensely sad at the rashes, the scratches and the weight gain I’ve inflicted on myself.

But that gnawing feeling inside of me just didn't go away.

And I don’t know how to get rid of it.