Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 9:29 AM
FREAKING UPSET
MY DOOFUS BROTHER SPOILED THE SIDE TABLE DARY GAVE ME>

WTF!.

I came home to realise what the fucks is sticking up from my table?
As though a layer got peeled up like that, then I noticed, its the freaking LAMINATE!

WTFWTFWTFWTF!

And then I noticed the pool of water on the table!

The brother filled up my water canister but didn't put it in a proper position and the water leaked all over the table.

And since the table is made from compressed chip board, once water gets in only, it'll start to expand thus bursting through the laminate.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE ALL OF THEM ALWAYS RUNNING INTO MY ROOM WHEN I AM AWAY!!!!