Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, September 28, 2009 @ 9:37 PM
been missing
me?

I haven't been feeling super well in spirits lately.
All thanks to my cracking down in a cab one early noon thanks to that mfing cab driver.

Yes, it was that long ago, but somehow you know sometimes you're just damn angry and cannot do anything then you just tear?

That was how f-ed up I felt in the cab.

I wanted to write a super long letter, but every time I get to the keyboard my inspirations go up into a wisp of smoke.

I could only watch miserably as I try to grasp the fleeting last few sentences that I want to write before just totally giving up and go do something else.

If only technology was advanced enough to create some sort of thought projector, maybe that will save me more time and propel me faster into the movie making industry.


There was definitely a struggle to find back the writer in me, and it still hangs in limbo.

Today, was rather interesting, I have one Indian OM who chats with me all the time. He wanted to build some storage space under the stair case so he took me to see where the grilles were supposed to be installed.

Freaked out when I saw a pair of legs not moving under the stairs, turns out a bunch of boys were hiding from the OM behind me coz the area is out of bounds to students.

The boy cheekily placed a finger on his lips while I arched an eyebrow and went the other way.

They made their grand escape whilst the OM was scolding another few boys.
Not a very clean escape though, halfway running across the field the OM turned around and spotted them running, OM could only yell after them.

Later while making my rounds at other blocks in the school they came to find me and thank me for not "ratting" them out. Twas pleasantly surprised.

Very amused in fact. Reminded me of our stupid antics in secondary school ourselves.

What was more amusing was that my OM was bantering on about where am I going to go on holiday next with my bf? And I was like, " I no more bf already."

Then he went, " HUH!? That time go TW go with him what happen?"

"He go in uni say no time for me already."

The OM went, " Bloody bastard!"

I burst out laughing. AGAIN, wished I had the thought projector to rewind that few seconds. You'd laugh too.

Oliner came to eat lunch with me at Tiong Bahru Plaza on Wed.
I have now started a, " HELP OLINER QUIT YO" project.

HOQY!~

Everyday try to msg her once a reason to quit smoking.

Everybody feel free to msg her too. Tell her its for her future BB or that if she doesn't quit soon she'll grow old soon. GOGOGOGOGO
Last friday, went out to have dinner with Poly friends at Orchard Hotel's Tony Romas.

Before heading there went to meet up with one of them first.

Standing infront of the mirrored lobby of Plaza Singapura, he told me ," Very compatible hor?"

I twisted my head to look around for couples but then he said, " we 2 la!"

I was like -.- and started pointing out the differences and he also started laughing.

That was Weeky, my FYP mate, the sweet dude who bought me roses for Grad day and was nice enough to carry my bag for me that day because I was complaining my feet hurt.

Even offered me his shoes.

Now why can't I fall for a guy like that -.-
Well, for Weeky and I truth to be told, we are srsly like cousin status. Friends that are meant to remain friends for the rest of their lives meeting up every now and then go dancing and drink beer, and when we're old, still indulge in salacious and seamy gossip.

Felt very conscious at the dinner table, I was the only one who ate 6 ribs, I noticed everyone else had lesser than mine , stopped soon after.

See the difference when I'm with you and when I'm with them?

So if you see me pigging out in front of you even though you poke fun at my weight, take comfort in the fact that I'm myself with you.

Went to eat Rochor beancurd after with Uni friends. Yea, I am making friends, today we went to braddell heights CC to sing KTV too ;)

Found out something in common today, they've got a bit of the chinese-ness in them too.
They are not ram rod speak english people only. Hahaha.

Went to celebrate Cattie's birthday last Saturday.
Lovely time with the girls, felt so nostalgic.

We ate this Japanese restaurant where I had sukiyaki and I heckled them all to the basement to buy the crepes Linjie introduced.

We then had a sur of the moment thing to go sit the reverse bungee at clark quay.

The reverse bungee, was AWESOME. The view from the top and when you are in mid suspension is breath taking.

The Swing, oh I got owned by that one.
That one is highly recommended for people who feel like dying.

You can't hold on to anything unless you are at the edge of the seats and you have to push the lever yourself to let go of the swing.

The first attempt failed. I pushed the lever like crazy til I strained my arm. Felt very breathless when they had to bring us down to fix the lever.

None the less went on it again after they fixed it.

The rush was fast, and I should have known I'd wanted to puke -.-

If there was one theme park machine I cannot handle it would be the viking ship.

The swing is something like that and immediately after I felt like puking.

I said my goodbyes to the girls and then went in search of a toilet.

Puked.

Roy drove us out of clark quay, half way I thought he was going on the highway, requested to stop at the bus stop first,

Puked.


Then reached fei fei, went toilet,

puked again.

TF was like asking wendy whether I was drinking -.-

Really. Terribly. Amusing.

I wonder whether that feeling was equivalent to drinking too much alcohol?

Puked my jap dinner and crepe out T_T

The boys and Di took very good care of the puking zr.

Puking zr promised them all TCC coffee.

Puking zr also wanted to hug the girls goodnight when leaving but was on the verge of puking, think they'd scream.

Puking zr wants to thank the girls, and the boys for their companionship these few days as well.
Again, the words that I have carefully formulated to describe my heartfelt rawness and "awwww- ness" at them is going up in smoke.

My friends around me have been very nice. Thank you babies, you know who you guys and gals are ;)

Sunday, yesterday, I felt quite accomplished.

Twice I directed 2 different aunts on that day in the car on the road to destinations I was not familiar with jsut by reading off road signages.

We did get a little lost la, but all in all what matters was that WE GOT HOME. -.-

That brother la, get license in the end also going to another place he get us lost.

Spent 2 hrs on the road trying to get there and then back for just ONE trip.

C'est la vie.

Til the next time my mood strikes up again ;)

xoxo,

S.W.A.K.

tsar

Labels: , , , , , , ,