Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
wilting flowers
Today, woke up early.

Went to office, took a cab to school, got VERY pissed off at the bloody driver.
Got down his cab and took a comfort cab instead.

Lessons ended and I went to work again, then went to meet Lydia, bought a pair of so called cheapo running shoes from Fila. I hope they actually ARE running shoes ;\

The nike stupid thingy for the human race thing is a bloody 99 bucks JUST for the tracker alone, you still have to purchase a pair of shoes with the chip embedded in it, I was like WUT! NO FKING WAY.

Lyd accompanied me to finally eat that ichiban sushi $5 wafu pasta. I have been eyeing that place since a long time ago for the 5 bucks pasta. Just that no one to go with and always no time.

She went off soon after and I tottered over to my aunts' place.

One of my aunts sat beside me at the dining table while I was reading and asked me whether ZX has contacted me and I said no, then she asked whether did I contact him yet, told her no, she immediately pounced and said, "GOOD! DON'T CONTACT HIM! Don't cheapen yourself"

I was like , -.-

"You got to give him time, even if now there is someone prettier and smarter than you beside him now and he chooses her, then he is not worth it as well! You don't want to be with this type of person do you!"

I agree. Whole-heartedly. It is just the process I am going through now is not very easy.

If I were to describe it I would describe it in a way that I am an amnesiac currently having flash backs of the past.

And its happening randomly , fast and furiously.
Every time I listen to a song, every time I look at something, every time I read something, a flash back occurs.

And it is not a very great feeling, sure , people all say the, " Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened!" Shit but since long ago I don't believe in that shitty invalid sentence.

Who won't be upset that something that can make you smile, is actually over?
Won't remembering the happy thoughts just plunge you deeper into the sad end once you get back to reality that again, it's over?

So yea.


Anyhow, I went to check on my pot of geraniums that I bought about 2 weeks back, they were wilting BADLY.

My aunts were like laughing. -.- As they all thought the other was watering but in fact no one was!!!!

Spoilt their table by accidentally banging into it.
Instead of going, " OH ZR! ARE YOU OK?"

All 3 went , " YOU DIE ALREADY! MAKE SPOIL THE TABLE!"

D;

After that went for a little eat with me dad and brother.

I saw another cousin that bro and I have not been in contact with like FOREVER.

Exchanged number with her and I am meeting her tmr for lunch.

Kinda nervous with a poster project of mine, luckily Cattie on back up. If that designer screws things up for me, I am officially CUTTING off all my ends with him.

Recently watched 2 shows:



Waitress - A goegeous movie what with the pies and not.
The pies look so delicious. I just feel like baking one myself.

It is about this waitress that is trapped in a dead end abusive marriage and a small town where all she wants to do is just break away and pursue her dreams.



Sex drive

REALLY funny show, I like it. About this virgin 18 yr old dude going half way across the country to shag someone he met on the internet. Hilarious.

Love the donut suit, one of my favourite things in the movie.
His cruddy elder brother as well! FUNNY!

Aye. I shall go toss and turn in me bed now.

P.S: The locked post is visible to ANYONE, I just locked it coz I want to play safe.

Labels: ,