Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
busy busy
Spent over $50 on an assignment that constitutes 10% only la.

Oh wtf.

Today I really didn't want to eat alone. So I cabbed to my aunts office to join them for their lunch.
I guess PSB a lot of people like me too, lunch time don't want to eat alone slack at the library.

=\

Photobucket

What a server room looks like. 24hrs Air conditioned.

Photobucket

Colourful sprinkles! And colleagues lol

Photobucket

My wilting flower ;(



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So far so good.

Went to watch "The Ugly Truth" with Jacq today thanks to Nuffnang's free tickets!

Was a rather cliche story but we had a few good laughs from it. LOL.

Gotta go bathe now, after that do finish my assignment due and back to reading. SIAN.

Labels: , , , ,