Hello, can you hear me?,
I hear you say you do
HELLO.


Gotta be somebody out there.
But for now, I'll concentrate on loving you



Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, September 18, 2009 @ 2:33 AM
happy tots zr happy tots.
My life now seems to be around guys.

Girls around me tend to be very busy with their lives.
Its a constant thing since after O levels.

Well, yesterday I requested for Hou Soon to accompany me to print my info poster, in which he said he was SUMMONED instead.

It was VERY nice of him to do so and MFER he denying A LOT OF THINGS, I must meet up with Cat , Angel and Iris to ask stuff.

Hou soon was also asking me why I never ask iris and angel out, was it because he was a spare tire?

I told him I bet with him iris and angel will not be able to make it one today.
As it was a last minute spur of the moment thing.

And you know what the dodo bird did?!

He went to tell loads and LOADS of lies to the 2 of them JUST to get the bet money -.-

No wonder in class suddenly Angel and Iris msg me, " YOU OK NOT?!"

And I was like , o.O

Turn out he told them I was suicidal/smoking/drinking/ blah blah blah -.-

TMD! PLAY CHEAT LOR! LOL

Today, I ate lunch with Wan Leng at Tiong Bahru Plaza, she had lessons first so I went to camp out my MAC lab to use the Macs to do work.

It was REALLY crowded today, and we had quite a bit of fun with the photo booth function, watching youtube videos and such.

After lesson, I ran home.
Ate a lonely dinner and seriously just slacked away the night.
Jerry came to pick me up at 10pm as he wanted company on the car ride to CCK to pass his friend something.

We drove ALL the way to TUAS, because we got LOST AGAIN!

However that omala went,

" See happy anot! I take you to the end of the world leh!"

I LITERALLY burst out laughing, then started firing back that it was him who got lost ok! Make it sound so nice!

It seems so corny yet so sweet at the same time please! LOL Thinking about it now makes me laugh even more.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA.

After we FINALLY managed to find the place, we went to pick EH up at Central, then off we went to eat supper at ECP and then off home.

Omala said that he was VERY thankful that in the middle of the night, I do not call him shouldI get weepy as he says he would KILL me, he sacrifices his sleep for NO ONE but his other good friend.

EH says that when he's in camp , he won't entertain but when outside maybe he will.

Like I'd call like that. I guess I have no habit of wailing to people, maybe Jerry in the day time but at night time.. no one except for that ex-bf ;\

TF has been filling in the gaps on MSN at times.
It was nice to see him be the SLIGHTEST bit concerned.
And slightly amusing the ways he has been trying to introduce me to , to get a new bf.

HOWEVER HE FORGOT ONE THING! NOT GONNA FORGIVE HIM FOR THAT HMPH!

GIRLS AH, where art thou girls?!?!?!?!!

Labels: , ,